Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Daughter of God

I was trying to decide how to start my blog. I thought that maybe I should introduce myself to start with and how should I do that? How should I describe myself? Then is occurred to me, my most important feature, the thing that defines me above all other things, the thing that should determine how I act, what I do, what I say, and how I live every day is that "I AM A DAUGHTER OF GOD!" How awesome is that? There is a song and the lyrics are:

"I am a daughter of God, I am a child of the King, I am a holy fire burning with His love, I am a sister of Christ, by his grace I am redeemed!"

This is GREAT news! I should live each day with the Joy of the Lord in my heart! Psalm 107:2 says,


Has the LORD redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others he has saved you from your enemies.

I thank the LORD for my redemption and I pray for the opportunity to share the news with someone today!

No comments: