Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's been a while since I posted anything to my blog. But it seems that God wants me to write. What? I don't know. I just keep getting the feeling that I am supposed to write. To really start journaling. I'm not a good writer. I'm an accountant. I can make great spreadsheets, but putting my thoughts down on paper (or should I say computer), is not my strong suit. Maybe with time I will learn how though and maybe that is why He is calling me to start writing.

Here is something I read during my quiet time today by St. Pierre Henri Dorie:
Sacrifices made for God have a sweetness and a joy
unknown to the world.
Taking the time to think and write will be a sacrifice for me because I find it difficult. God uses the sacrifices we make to bless us though. I am looking forward to the blessings I will receive.

No comments: