Friday, June 29, 2007

Fitness Friday

This blog is supposed to be about spiritual and physical fitness, but I mainly been using it as my spiritual journal and don't seem to talk about my physical fitness much. I decided to make Friday's "Fitness Friday" and let you know I am doing physically.

This week my weekly average is going to be finally be in my (revised) goal weight range of 130-134. I won't know the exact number until Sunday. My original goal weight range was 127-131, but Sugar Pop thinks I look to thin below 130. I didn't believe him at first, but when I saw the pictures of myself from GMA Week I decided that I looked pretty good. So, if all goes according to plan (and I don't fall into a vat of candy and ice cream this weekend), I will be back to maintenance points next week. I am so excited. I will start at 24 points a day for next week. I may gradually work up to higher points. I want point I had decided that 27 points was where I needed to be to maintain. I may gradually add 1 point a week to get back to there.

I have set myself a strength training goal for July. I want to get in 4.5 hours for the month. The most I have had up to now is 3.2, so this will be a challenge. I hope to see some good results from the extra time.

No comments: