Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sick Day?

This might be too much information:

I do not feel 100% today. I ran on the treadmill last night and felt great. Then I made supper and as we were sitting down to eat I could feel rumblings in my abdomen. The kind of rumblings that feel like a case of diarrhea might be looming. Later in the evening I did have a spell. Normally once that happens I immediately feel better. But the rumblings continued through the night, but I haven't had any more spells of diarrhea.

I know it is not from what I had for supper as I felt it coming on before then. I could be from a hard treadmill run (30 minutes at 5.6 mph - the fastest I have ever gone), but I would think I would be feeling better by now.

I've considered staying home today, but I don't feel bad enough too. I probably would if I could have the house to myself, but Honey is here and will be all day because she has the day off work.

I always feel guilty taking sick days. Even when I am sick enough to go to the doctor, I still feel guilty.

So...I'm headed to work. Hopefully the rumblings will cease.

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon -- I had a flu bug in the spring that didn't allow me to eat anything (honestly, anything) or else I'd have diarahea. It took a full 7 days. The scale looked great after that, but it crept up again unfortunately. Still workin' it though. D

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. It's no fun being sick!

Guess we're both online at the same time! D