Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Chronicles of Narnia

This morning I started reading the Chronicles of Narnia series along with A Family Guide to Narnia. I had already read The Magician's Nephew and The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe two years ago (after having read TLTW&TW when I was in elementary school). I have been struggling whether I should start at the beginning again, or should I start with the 3rd book (The Horse and His Boy). I finally decided to start with The Magician's Nephew because I am off work for 4 more weeks and I have plenty of time to read the first two books again.

Since my surgery I have already read NINE books. I love to read and I wish I had more time to read. Having extra time on my hands during my recovery has been wonderful. I will miss all this reading when I have to go back to work.

No comments: