Thursday, December 27, 2007

Relocation

I have lived in three different towns during my life, all within 90 miles of each other. Each time I moved to a different town it was with my parents. I have lived in this town for 20 years. I have moved several times in the last 20 years, but I have never moved to a new city on my own. Sugar Pop and I are thinking of relocating to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I have never moved so far in my life. I have no idea how to pack things up to safely make a move like that. And how will I do with the rat race of the area. I am used to a 10 minute commute to work. I can't imagine a half hour or an hour commute like some people make. I long for a simple life. There will be more opportunities there, but will there be any opportunity for simplicity?

No comments: