Saturday, May 19, 2007

Kitchen Project

The kitchen project is about to begin. The original plan was to take out the furdown above the kitchen cabinets, put new molding around the tops of the cabinets, knock off the popcorn ceiling, take down the wallpaper, put a heavy texture on the walls, repaint, and get new light fixtures. As of yesterday, we've also decided to get rid of the tile countertop and backsplash and replace with formica which also means getting a new sink and we will get a new stovetop. I'm stressed out all ready. There is going to be construction dust all over the house. My eating routine is going to be thrown for a loop, but I know when it is all completed, it will be worth it. I just hope I don't gain 10 pounds in the process.

Here are the before photos:



www.flickr.com



No comments: