Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Beginning Again

Yes, I know. I have said it before, but I am saying it again. I am going to start blogging on a regular basis. You don't believe me, do you? I've been putting it off because I wan't sure what I wanted this blog to be. Is it more of a spiritual journal or a fitness journal or just random thoughts. Basically, I've been putting off starting because I wanted it to be "perfect." I must admit that I suffer from perfectionism and it paralyzes me. I don't start projects because I don't have time to do them perfectly. Or, like this blog, I don't start because I don't have the perfect plan for what I want it to be. I must face the fact, that I will NEVER be perfect. At least not as long as I live on this earth and I struggle with my sinful nature, perhaps in the life to come, God will finally make me perfect or at least He will give me the ability to accept myself as He created me. The one thing I do know is that God is asking me to journal. It is the next step I need to take for my spiritual growth. That is going to be the main purpose of this blog, but I'm sure there will be lots of things written about my fitness and weight maintenance goals and probably a lot of random thoughts too. If you are reading this, I apologize for the jumbled mess that this is going to be, but to steal a line from my dear husband's first (but not yet completed and released) album..."It's Finally Out There."

1 comment:

Vickie said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME KNOW you started from the beginning and read - HOW LONG did it take you??? I am 3 entries away from 300 with today's posting. I am interested to catch up with you too - I think that I might have stopped by or seen your name posted in a comment somewhere - because your blog sounded familiar.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!