Saturday, December 30, 2006

Dream About Rosebud

I had a dream last night about Rosebud. Sugar Pop, Honey, Pumpkin and I were going to some sort of church service and while we were waiting to go inside, we prayed that Rosebud would come. Just as we were going in Rosebud did show up and tried to take Pumpkin. But then I told her how we had just been praying for her and were so glad to see our prayers answered. Her entire contenance changed. She then believed in the power of prayer and asked for prayers for a man who would be a good husband and good father to Pumpkin.

I've always had a hard time praying for Rosebud because of being angry with the way she treated Sugar Pop. I've been praying Ezekiel 36:26 for her for a long time:
"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."
In my dream I could see this was answered.


Heavenly Father, I pray for Rosebud and I pray that you will give her the good man that she desires. I pray for a strong Christian man who can restore Rosebud's life and nurture her. I pray that they can be a family and that Pumpkin can be with them. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: