Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Some of My Favorite Things

Just in case someone is out there that wants to know a little about me, here are some of my favorite things:

Kaytee Fruit & Net Treat Bells - During the winter I keep one hanging in the tree outside my home office window so I can watch the birds. The bluejays LOVE it!

Health Valley 14 Garden Vegetable Soup - This is my favorite and I have resorted to ordering it online because the local store quit carrying it. I could eat this for lunch EVERYDAY!


Easy Spirit Sneakers - I am on my 4th pair of Easy Spirit workout shoes. I love them because I can order them in my size (10N).

Beauticontrol Lip Apeel - This stuff is GREAT for chapped lips, which I seem to have all winter long.

Ozarka Water - I drink at least four 24 ounce bottles of water a day. I am partial to Ozarka and I think their new bottle design is classy looking. (Note: I start with a fresh bottle each day and refill all day with reverse osmosis water.)

Netflix - We've been using Netflix for years now and I think it is the BEST way to rent DVDs. We started out with 3 movies out at a time and since then, we've dropped cable and increased to 5 movies out at a time.

Fitness Journal - I love using Fitness Journal to track my workouts and pedometer steps. I've been using it for about a year and half and it is great to look back and see the progress I have made. If you would like to try it, leave me a comment with your email address and I will email you a free 30-day invitation.

No comments: