Saturday, December 30, 2006

Healthy Habits

I keep a list of healthy habits I am working on. Lately it has been 30 things at a time. Some of these are such habits, I really don't have to try. Others, I miss them more days than I complete them. For 2007, I will adjust them each month. For each habit I "earn" 10 cents and that money is to indulge on something just for me. The latest thing I got is a new cell phone which should arrive Monday!

Here is what I have been working on since November 5th:

Journal Food
Write in Fitness Journal
Drink Water - 4 bottles
Produce - 5 servings of fruits and/or veggies
Dairy - 2 servings
Healthy Oil
Nuts
Fiber One
Whole Grain
Caffeine~0-1 items
Alcohol~0-1 drinks
No Sugar
No Flour
No Junk - currently defined as popcorn, gum, hot chocolate in packets, soda, chips, frozen novelties, Fast Food
No coffee at work
No Elevators at work
No computer games (I can waste so much time with these)
Cardio Workout
Core Workout
Stretching or Yoga
Strength Training
5000 Steps Minimum
Remember Evening Vitamin
Keep in Touch
Bedtime 10:45 weedays/11:15 weekends
Clean or Fling - 5 minute minimum
Pampering
Bedtime Routine (wash face, brush & floss)
Use less than 10 Flex points
Binge Free

2 comments:

Vickie said...

enjoyed your list. are you paying yourself daily? Have a safe and wonderful New Years!!!

Charity said...

At first I was just keeping up with my "dimes" in Excel and not treating myself with them. But, I've bought myself a few things lately and I'm going to start using my "earnings" to buy those unnecessary things I would like and not feel guilty for treating myself. My new cell phone arrives Tuesday!