Monday, November 26, 2007

Nervous About Surgery

I am starting to get nervous about my surgery. Today was my pre-op appointment so it is starting to "get real." Sugar Pop went with me and he understands better why the doctor is recommending the surgery and why it will be an abdominal hysterectomy instead of vaginal/laproscopically (because of the way my cervix is tilted, it "hides" and she has to make sure she gets all of it).

Tomorrow is the annual planning meeting at work. I hate this things and they make me very nervous and anxious. I will feel better once I make it past that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((( hugs ))) Charity. I know exactly what you mean about being nervous about your surgery. My recent surgery was nothing compared to what you'll go through, but I can assure you that I felt the Lord's hand through the whole process! I'll be praying for you.

Sorry I haven't popped by here lately -- I'm behind on my blog-reading.
D