Friday, November 09, 2007

Random Things About Me

I am feeling uninspired to blog today, but I want to blog anyway so I can check it off my list of things to do. So, a few random things about me:

I'm the 7th child of the 7th child.
I hate to shave my legs.
I have never owned a brand new car and probably never will.
Every time I think to myself "I want a new job" the next line I think of is "One that won't make me sick" - I'm a product of the 80s.
I still love 80s music.
I had big permed hair in the 80s - now it is straight and I use a flat iron to make it straighter.
I listened to country music in my teens and I wanted to be a redneck girl with my "name on the back of her belt" - but I never did get one of those belts.
I learned to drive a tractor and a car on the same day.
My first accident was hitting a car with the plow that I was pulling with the tractor.
I love getting up early in the morning when the world is still quiet.
If I could I would never go back to standard time during the winter.
I love planning and making lists and organizing things.
I once tried to convince my niece that it would be fun to clean her parents house for them.
I can remember keeping a notebook of how much money I had when I was in elementary school and trying to save up for some new roller skates.
I got the skates and my friend and I would make up roller skating routines in the neighbor's driveway.
We thought we were so cool. We were so lame. But it was fun.
I once dated a guy who looked like Eddie Van Halen.
I liked heavy metal music in high school.

OK...that is enough randomness for today. I've got to go pack the car up for our trip. I'll be back Tuesday.

No comments: