Monday, March 05, 2007

March Healthy Habits

I never posted my Healthy Habits for February. Here are my March habits (which are the same as February's):


Journal Food & Fitness
< 10 Flex
Binge Free
At Least 5000 Steps
Cardio
Core
Strength
Stretch/Yoga
2nd Vitamin
Water - at least 4 24 oz bottles
Produce - at least 5 servings
Dairy - at least 2 servings
Healthy Oil
Nuts
Fiber One
Whole Grain
Caffeine~0-1 servings
Alcohol~0-1 servings

No Sugar
No Flour
No Junk (popcorn, frozen novelties, chips, gum, hot chocolate, soda, fast food)
No Food or Drinks from the Breakroom
Spend at least 5 minutes Cleaning or Flinging
Enter Receipts & Bills
Keep in Touch
Blog
Feet & Fingers - Put lotion on feet and cuticle salve on fingers before bed
Pampering
Bed Routine - aspirin, calcium (if 2 or fewer dairy servings), wash face, use toner, brush & floss
Bed before 11:00


Some of these habits are EASY to get in (water). Others are HARD...like getting in bed before 11:00.

I've struggled today and got into the cheezits at work again. We have such junk in our breakroom. Then I ended up going to the VENDING MACHINE for some cookies. I couldn't even tell you the last time I went to the vending machine. It is definitely that "time of the month" and I just wanted to eat everything.

Tomorrow will leave nine days before the Kairos. I am going to commit to really working hard to prepare myself mentally, physically, and spiritually for the weekend. Enough of this overeating. Enough Already! Look for my Kairos Novena Plan tomorrow.

No comments: