Monday, March 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

I will praise God in a song and will honor him by giving thanks. ~ Psalm 69:30 (NCV)


Things I am thankful for (not an all-inclusive list):
Jesus
Knowing Jesus
My health
My arms, legs and all my body parts that work correctly
My Dear Husband
My home
Spring and all the beautiful flowers that are blooming
The great rain we received last week
The good friends we made through our small group
Getting to stay home for Easter instead of traveling
Honey going on the Chrysalis
That I have a job (even though I don't like it and want a new one)
The hope of a new job
The cardinal that was in my tree on Valentine's Day
That my Godson is out of the hospital
High speed internet
WEEKENDS!
My parents (may they rest in peace)
All my siblings and extended family
Coffee
All the wonderful foods we have to choose from

I could go on and on and on and on...

Dear Lord, thank you for all the blessings you give to us. I know I am not nearly grateful enough for them and take so many things for granted. Everything I have and everything good about me comes from you. Thank you for it all! Amen.

No comments: