Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fitness Friday on Saturday (again)

This has been a good week. I still haven't got a run in yet this month, but I am planning on one tomorrow morning. Sunday is my normal rest day, but I am taking today as my rest day instead.

I am still feeling really motivated right now and I am using that to keep myself on a roll. :) I haven't had a really good cardio workout this week. It's basically been the minimum 10 minute walks on the treadmill, although last night we went for a 20 minute walk outside in the beautiful fall weather. I have been doing the 10 minutes walks on the treadmill at lunch time. They definitely enhance my mood and this is going to be a good habit to have in place as the days get shorter.

This is how I am doing on my monthly goals (the items in green have been completed):

Be 100% on 10 (or more) (currently 100% on 22)
Miss less than 100 healthy habits total (have missed 21 so far)
4.5 Hours of Weight Training (2.9 hours so far)
Run at least 4 times
Do pilates at least once
Do yoga at least once
Do each of these machines at the gym - elliptical, arch trainer, stair mill, expresso bike, cardio wave
Do Turbo Sculpt at least once
Do Turbo Jam at least once

No comments: