Sunday, September 30, 2007

September Results

Here were my September Goals - The items in green are my results:
Be 100% on 10 (or more) - 100% on 12 habits
Miss less than 100 healthy habits total - missed 67
4.5 Hours of Weight Training - Close, but only 4.2
Run at least 4 times - only twice
Do pilates at least once - didn't do this
Do yoga at least once
Do each of these machines at the gym - elliptical (I can't believe I missed this one, it's my favorite, we just didn't go to the gym enough) arch trainer, stair mill, expresso bike, cardio wave
Do Turbo Sculpt at least once
Do Turbo Jam at least once

Here is the amount of time I spent on various exercise (this in in hours)
Running 0.3
Cycling - Stationary Trainer 0.3
Yoga 0.3
Aerobics 0.3
Weight Training 4.2
Walking 2.4
Running - Treadmill 1.5
* Elliptical Trainer 0.5
Stair Climber 0.2
Treadmill 4.7
Core Strength 2.4
Stretching 2.6
Totals: 18.5

* This is actualy cardio wave and arch trainer. Fitness journal doesn't have a category for those so I put them on elliptical.

No comments: