Saturday, September 29, 2007

Olive Oil

He makes grass grow for the cattle, and plants for man to cultivate—bringing forth food from the earth: wine that gladdens the heart of man, oil to make his face shine, and bread that sustains his heart. ~ Psalm 104:14-15

But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face. ~ Matthew 6:17

I've tried something new this week. I have been using olive oil as a facial moisturizer. A friend had told me she met someone with beautiful skin and that is what she used for a moisturizer. The thought of trying it has been nagging me for a while, so I finally tried it Wednesday night. So far, I am very pleased with the results. It only takes a very small amount and is so much less expensive than facial moisturizers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used olive oil all the time! It's awesome! I've purchased all kinds of skin creams over the years but olive oil (and a mixture that I make into my own skin cream) is the best. And the price is great and no preservatives or chemicals! Try putting olive oil on your body after a shower -- it will soak in like baby oil and give you great, moisterized skin! D