Friday, September 28, 2007

Fitness Friday

As I mentioned in a post earlier this week, I had another binge this week. It wasn't anything horrible - just 11 points worth of WW snacks. I have recommitted myself to remaining binge-free. My first goal is one year binge-free. I have started re-reading the Lose It for Life Day by Day Devotional. It is one year long, so I will finish it at the same time I am binge-free for one year.

Here is a list of various binge-triggers I have.

Foods
Candy
Fast food
Cookies
Popcorn
More than 1 glass of wine
Restaurant food
Sugar
Sugar Alcohols
Pastries
Carbs without Protein

Environment
Alone at home
Parties
Holidays
Change in Routine
Change in Plans
Staying at work for lunch
Out to eat for lunch
Work

Emotions
Stress
Bored
Depressed
Procrastinating
Fatigue
PMS

Days of the Week
Tuesdays
Wednesdays
Weekends - used to be a problem, but not anymore

Physical
Feel sick
Cold
Taking cold medicine
Digestive Pain
Drop in blood sugar - I don't actually check my blood sugar, but I think this is what causes that shaky, "I've got to have food NOW" feeling

Time of Day
Afternoons

Enough about binging....here is where I am at on my goals for September:

Be 100% on 10 (or more) (currently 100% on 17)
Miss less than 100 healthy habits total (have missed 54 so far)
4.5 Hours of Weight Training (4.2 hours so far)
Run at least 4 times (two times)
Do pilates at least once
Do yoga at least once
Do each of these machines at the gym - elliptical, arch trainer, stair mill, expresso bike, cardio wave
Do Turbo Sculpt at least once
Do Turbo Jam at least once

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that you don't have to rely on your own willpower to accomplish your goals -- eating properly and looking after your 'temple' is biblical and God-pleasing -- the Holy Spirit will help you! I find this a helpful reminder when I'm tempted -- then it's not just about what I want, it's about obeying or disobeying the Spirit's prompting. D