Saturday, September 08, 2007

Fitness Friday on Saturday

I forgot that yesterday was supposed to be Fitness Friday and I posted something else that was significant to me for the day.

Anyway, this has been a good fitness week. So far this month I already have 5 hours of exercise and one of the days has been a rest day. :) I am feeling really motivated right now and I want to take advantage of that motivation and work really hard to keep my workouts diverse, get plenty of strength training, eat healthy and get my healthy habits in.

Those are my monthly goals I set for myself to the month (the items in green have been completed):

Heath & Fitness September Goals:
Be 100% on 10 (or more) (currently 100% on 25)
Miss less than 100 healthy habits total (have missed 7 so far)
4.5 Hours of Weight Training (1.2 hours so far)
Run at least 4 times
Do pilates at least once
Do yoga at least once
Do each of these machines at the gym - elliptical, arch trainer, stair mill, expresso bike, cardio wave
Do Turbo Sculpt at least once (plan on doing this today)
Do Turbo Jam at least once

No comments: