Friday, September 21, 2007

Fitness Friday

I finally got a run in this week. Sunday I tried an outdoor run. It is so much harder than running on the treadmill! I went to the track at the high school and walked one lap then ran four, then walked another lap and tried running another one. I didn't finish that lap because my heart rate got to high (171). My heart rate stays around 153 when I run on the treadmill. I wasn't running faster because I was pacing myself with a Groove Electric Podcast at 147 bph. I use a 149 bph podcast on the treadmill. Next time I run outside I will use a slower podcast and see if I can run longer. Monday I did a 30 minute run on the treadmill. Do I count 2 runs toward my goal this month even though one run didn't last the normal length of time?

Sugar Pop and I went to the fair on Wednesday night and ate plenty of junk food - gorditas, tornado taters, frozen banana, funnel cake, fried smore, and fried Milky Way. That is all the junk food I need for a LONG time.

This is Sugar Pop's early week so I have been doing a 10 minute walk on the treadmill before work plus my 10 minute walk at lunch. The lunchtime treadmill has quickly become a habit. I hope it helps with the winter blues this year.

Here is how I am doing on my goals:
Be 100% on 10 (or more) (currently 100% on 21)
Miss less than 100 healthy habits total (have missed 33 so far)
4.5 Hours of Weight Training (3.3 hours so far)
Run at least 4 times (two times)
Do pilates at least once
Do yoga at least once
Do each of these machines at the gym - elliptical, arch trainer, stair mill, expresso bike, cardio wave
Do Turbo Sculpt at least once
Do Turbo Jam at least once

1 comment:

Grumpy Chair said...

I had a hard time jogging outside after jogging on the treadmill. So, so, so much harder.


Have a good weekend.