Monday, September 03, 2007

Home Updates I would like to do

Here are a few updates that I would like to make to our home:

  • Replace built-in desk top in my office with a counter top that matching the kitchen.
  • Change pull-chain lights in closets to lights with switches.
  • Update the hall bath, preferably putting in a deep tub (although I don't know how we would get a new tub through the door.)
  • Replace light fixture in the entryway.
  • Scrape off the popcorn ceiling in the living room and texture to match the walls.
  • Re-paint the garage.
  • Re-paint the shed.
  • Replace the remaining six foot fence with 8 foot fence.
  • Put new doors on the closet in the hall that used to contain the furnace (this is now in the attic)and removed the old return air vent.
  • Paint the back door.
  • Re-paint my closet.
  • Re-paint the baseboards in my office.

No comments: