Tuesday, April 03, 2007

40 Questions

Someone sent this to me in a myspace bulletin, so I thought I would answer these questions.
1. What do you want for your Birthday? It's too many months away to know.
2. Who will be your next kiss? Sugar Pop
3. When is the last time you went to the mall? I can't even remember.
4. Are you wearing socks right now? Yes.
5. When was the last time you went out of the state? Last summer, when we went to see Brooks & Dunn in OKC.
6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Yes. Sugar Pop and I went to see Wild Hogs
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
8. What are you wearing right now? Black slacks, white tank, purple cardigan.
9. What was your last purchase? A Massage and it was FABULOUS!
10. Last food you ate? Vegetable soup
11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Sugar Pop
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No.
13. Do you have a pet? Just step-dog.
14. What's the last sporting event you watched? The Super Bowl
15. What's the most played song on your iTunes? Coming up to Breathe by Mercy Me
16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? At home, with the afternoon off work.
17. What is the last thing you purchased online? Stamps.
18. One thing you hate about yourself? I'm shy.
19. What's your favorite soup? Healthy Valley Garden Vegetable
20. Do you miss anyone? My mom & dad.
21. Last play you saw? I don't remember.
22. What are your plans for the day? Work...darn it!
23. Last person you msg'd? My niece.
24. Ever go to camp? Once in the 5th grade and I HATED it...I was a homebody even then.
25. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes.
26. What do you know about the future? It's in the future.
27. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yes.
28. Where are your best friends located? My husband is my best friend and he is at work right now.
29. Do you have a tan? No, but I'm using the Oil of Olay Quench stuff that gives you a little color.
30. How old do you want to be when you have kids? I'm not planning on having any, but I was 29 when I got my step-kids.
31. Who was the first person who made you cry? I have no clue, but I'm sure it was one of my siblings.
32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Just my ears.
32. Have you ever drank your pop ((coke)) from a straw? Yes.
33. How do you like your pop ((coke)) I don't drink it any more.
34. Do you like hot sauce? Yes.
35. Next time you'll take a shower? Tomorrow morning.
36. What's the last movie you saw at home? Nacho Libre (except I slept through most of it)
37. What is your mood? Fair...I'm a little peeved because I found out we don't get off work early on Good Friday.
38. Are you someone's best friend? Yes.
39. Have you ever been to Virginia? No.
40. What are you doing right now? Wondering why someone asked "Have you ever been to Virginia?" when they made up this questions.

No comments: