Monday, April 09, 2007

Brother Lawrence writes to me

Dear friend,

We have a God who is infinitely good and who knows what He is doing. He will come and deliver you from your present trouble in His perfect time and when you may least expect it. Hope in Him more than ever. Thank Him for the strength and patience He is giving you, even in the midst of this trial, for it is an evident mark of His concern for you. Encourage yourself with His love and thank Him for everything.

Brother Lawrence


Heavenly Father, You have been teaching me lots of patience. I've been waiting for a new job for a LONG time. I know it will come at the perfect time because You have promised it to me. However, I am growing weary in this wait. Please give me the strength I need to wait. Please give me the wisdom I need to recognize the job you want me to have. I know where I want to work, but if You have other plans for me, please make them clear. Close the doors I don't need to walk through and PLEASE open the doors I need to walk through (SOON). I love you. In Jesus' Name I Pray. Amen.

No comments: