Monday, April 16, 2007

Five Questions

Vickie is playing a game. Here are the five questions that she sent me:

If you were an animal, what would it be?
I've always liked cats - they are very indepedent, quiet, curious, flexible, but they can protect themselves and fend for themselves when they need to.

What is your favorite NAME of all time - could be a person, a product, a town - whatever and why.
Jesus - The Name Above All Names. The Name by which I am saved.

What is the one everyday thing - that needs doing at your house right now - that you just keep putting off?
I really need to water my house plants (which I will probably go do after I finish this).

What was your favorite thing about your first teacher?
I liked that she also played the organ at the church we attended, so I knew her outside of school.

Who is the current/living American/countryman of whom you are the proudest?
Father Frank Pavone with Priests for Life. He tirelessly works to promote the culture of life in our country, often times against very strong opposition.

Here are the instructions to continue:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by posting five questions on your blog. I get to pick the questions. (so you have to have the set up where I click on your name and it takes me to your blog).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation andan offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed,you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

http://weighingondebrasmind.blogspot.com/

I am not sure if you read Debra or not - there have been several things that she posted that I thought you might like. She has not been posting for long - if you like today's - you might want to go back to the beginning and read.

Loved your answers.