Friday, April 13, 2007

Something is Brewing

There is something brewing inside of me. Like a big discovery about myself that I am about to make. Or maybe it is just a personal mission statement trying to get out. It is hard to explain the "feeling." Yesterday I was listening to a Maximum Impact Club CD and I had that feeling. I don't even know how to describe it...it is like a desire to make a list of the things I like, the personality traits I have, the qualities I would like to develop, the things that are important to me. And a long with that comes the urge to simplify things...perhaps that urge is to remove the clutter in my life so that I can "see" what those other things are. It's very fuzzy and like I said I don't know how to describe it.

Heavenly Father, help me with this feeling. I don't know what it is or what I need to do with it. I think it is your Holy Spirit prompting me to do something, but I don't know what it is. Please guide me and help me. I will listen for your voice. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen.

No comments: