Friday, October 05, 2007

Fitness Friday

I started the new month off great. I was 100% on my healthy habits on Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday. Then that time of the month arrived. I didn't do as well on Thursday. My eating habits were fine, but I was so tired. I did make it to the gym for 20 minutes, but by the time we made supper, ran a couple errands and got home I was exhausted and ended up laying on the couch about 9:15 and going to sleep. I'm still very tired today.

I did something new today. Every week when I get gas I drive by this salon that has a sign "Foot Detox Spa $20." I've been wanting to get one for a few months now and I finally went today at lunch. You stick your feet in a tub of water that has an ionizer or something in it that helps pull toxins from your system. You don't feel anything while you sit there (30 minutes), but the water gets all gross looking - change colors and looks like it has sand floating in it. Weird! Anyway, I can't tell a big difference in how I feel although I don't feel as tired as I was this morning.

No comments: