Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"Foods" I Don't Miss

There are some foods I have given up that I don't miss any more. It is now a habit to NOT have them, where as it used to be a habit to have them.

Soda
Gum
Cheezits (The break room at work used to be stocked with these and I would eat cupful after cupful. I finally had to quit eating them completely)
Extra caffeinated coffee (I have one cup of regular coffee in the morning, after that I drink decaf, if I have any more)
Donuts
Fudgesicles
Hot Chocolate packets (I put real cocoa in my coffee in the morning, so it is like have a mocha everyday. If I really wanted a Hot Chocolate I would make it with real cocoa instead of the processed packets - those contain transfats!)
Coffee Creamer (I use powdered milk)
Popcorn (Did you know those bags of microwave popcorn contain transfats?)

1 comment:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Wow, I'm jealous of you that you've gotten to the point that you don't miss these things. I'm trying to kick the soda habit myself. It's been one week and I want one so badly! How long do you think the cravings will last?

Good for you!