Friday, October 12, 2007

Fitness Friday

Last Friday I mentioned how tired I was from having my period. That lasted through the weekend. I did not get ANY exercise on Saturday or Sunday. Monday I felt much more rested and back to my normal self. Nothing exciting to report on the exercise front this week. We've been busy, so I have basically just done my minimum exercise (10 minute treadmill at lunch, 10 minute treadmill after work, 5 minutes of abs, 10 minutes of strength, and 5 minutes of stretching). We did make it to the gym last night for 20 minutes. I did the Precor Elliptical (love that machine!) and used the heart rate workout. You chose what heart rate you want to work out at (I did 140) and it adjusts the resistance to keep you there. It was tough, but I needed a good workout.

Yesterday was the last Weight Watchers meeting at work. We only had 1 person make their goal weight (and she made lifetime yesterday). I'm really surprised there were not more who did because there were several people who really didn't have that much to lose. Several people made 10%. The office had prizes for the people who lost the most weight (by body fat %). It was a good thing for them to do and even though I couldn't win anything (because I'm already at my goal weight), I benefited because there has been less tempting food around. Except for those blasted WW snacks, which I binged on THREE times. They are now banned from my diet and I'm sure that once the current stock is gone, we probably won't be getting more.

No comments: