Monday, October 22, 2007

The New Era has Begun

Yesterday we had our last sermon from our interim preacher. He told us that it was officially the end of our transition and that our New Era was beginning as soon as he finished. It was a great sermon for him to leave us with.

Our new pastor won't be here for a couple of more weeks and I'm not sure when his first sermon will be yet. But we also have a new associate pastor in place, so I suppose he will be preaching until then. I am ready for us to begin this new time in our church. I am very excited about it and looking forward to the things God will teach us through our new pastors and seeing the people who will come and join our congregation that do not yet know the Lord. God is going to do wonderful things and it will be fun to watch and to be used by Him.

I bought a new spiral on Friday because I wanted to start with a fresh one when our new preacher arrived. I will start using this coming weekend!

No comments: