Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Beth Moore Class

I went to the first Beth Moore class last night. I knew one of the ladies facilitating and she asked me to be a table leader. It shouldn't be too difficult, but I feel a little out of place at the table. Five of the ladies already know each other and four of them are young marrieds with children or wanting to have children. But, a lady at work is going to be coming and there is space for her at the table. (She couldn't come last night because she had a prior commitment.)

Something I learned last night. When God showed Moses the vision of the tabernacle that He wanted him to build, it was not just a vision he saw. It was THE heavenly tabernacle. I real place. Not just a picture or a drawing. A real place that someday we will all see.

No comments: