Friday, August 24, 2007

Fitness Friday

I binged this week. I had been 144 days since the last time. So what led to this binge? It was not anything big, probably a lot of little things: overwhelmed at work, finally talked to the guy about the franchise, email from SIL about how nephew is doing, decision/fear to write letter pat, possibility of having friends over to eat this weekend, the chicken on my big salad at lunch, craving for licorice but no licorice to satisfy, trying to satisfy craving with payday bar, having ww snacks in my office for over a week now, giving in to one ww snack which turned into eating 4 more. The binge was on Wednesday. It stopped after the payday and the 5 ww snacks and I have eaten normally since then. Thursday was a struggle. I wanted to binge again, but it was just the processed food talking. I am feeling better today.

We've made it to the gym twice the week. It is Sugar Pop's early week, so I have walked on the treadmill for 10 minutes four mornings this week. I used to hate early week because it threw off my routine and I didn't have any alone time in the house after work. I still don't have the alone time after work, but I have altered my morning routine for the week and walking on the treadmill is something I look forward to on these weeks.

I am still maintaining my weight within my weight range. I was up a little over the range earlier in the week, but that was water retention from the Italian food we had on Saturday night. Even with my mid-week binge, I am still "in the range." It is a great place to be.

No comments: