Friday, August 10, 2007

Fitness Friday

I am deep into weight maintenance this week. I've been right in the middle of my weight range (130-134) all week. I added another 2 points to my daily target this week, so I am now at 26 points a day. Those extra points make a difference. When I am in weight loss mode and eating 20 points a day, it takes every point to get in all my healthy guidelines. At 26 points I easily get them all in and have to be careful I don't eat junk with the extra points because I've already had all my dairy, produce, healthy oils, whole grains, and nuts for the day.

My workouts haven't been as good this week as I would have liked. It's been a busy week. I haven't done very good on my strength training. I will definitely need to spend some time doing a 30-40 minute video to be able to make the 4.5 hour monthly goal I have set for myself. I havne't done any running this week. My next run will be at 5.9 mph and the following will be 6.0 mph. I set a goal to run at 6.0 mph back in June and wanted to work up to that my July 4th. I've slacked off on my running because Sugar Pop has actually been wanting to go to the gym and I have been doing cardio there. I do not like to run at the gym - I don't want anyone to watch me and Sugar Pop only wants to stay for 30 minutes and with my warm ups and cool downs, it takes me 40 minutes when I run. Sometime this week (maybe today) I will get in the 5.9 mph run.

No comments: