Friday, August 31, 2007

Fitness Friday

It has not been a good week in the world of healthy habits. I had another binge this Wednesday. It was the WW snacks again. They are now on my list of junk food. Adding a food to that list is very helpful. I added Cheez-its to that list a few months ago because I kept binging on those. I haven't eaten them since.

I've also been lazy on my exercise. We have been to the gym this week and we did go for a walk after work yesterday. But I haven't been doing my tv exercises (I do them while we are watching television) - stretching, abs, strength training.

It occurred to me this morning, that my apathy for all things healthy is probably related to PMS. Duh. I knew it was getting close and my breasts were tender. It just hadn't occurred to me that the food cravings and apathy were related to it. Actually, my PMS has been pretty mild the past few months. Probably because I have been eating well. I haven't been eating too well the past couple weeks. Not bad, just more sugar and flour than usual - especially last Wednesday. Anyway, I checked the dates and TOM should be here Saturday or Sunday and then all the cravings will be gone and I will feel better. It is amazing how much better I feel once it arrives, even though I still have to suffer through it.

Saturday is also the beginning of a brand new month and a new "Healthy Habits Spreadsheet." I love the beginning of the month. I'm happy it is starting on Saturday because I am always very motivated at the beginning of the month and that is just what I need to make it through the holiday weekend without over-indulging.

No comments: