Thursday, August 16, 2007

Keeping a Tidy Bathroom

When I wash my face at night, I use a washcloth to dry my face instead of a hand towel. This keeps my hand towels from getting bits of makeup and mascara on them when I don't get my face quite clean. I then leave that washcloth on the counter. In the morning I use it to dry my hands when I am getting ready and that gives it just enough dampness to swipe down the counter top, sink, faucet, the pulls on the drawers, the windowsill, and the back of the commode. Because of the humidity and hair products used in the bathroom, everything would be covered in a sticky, dusty mess if I didn't stay on top of it daily. This only adds a few seconds to my daily routine.

I have another bathroom tidiness tip. I apologize if this is TMI. When I am going to "go #2," I put a kleenex in the bottom of the toilet bowl first. This keeps any "marks" from being left behind in the bowl when it is flushed.

No comments: