Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Don't Fret

Today's Reading in My Utmost for His Highest is yet another in a long list that is particularly relevant for what I am enduring right now.

We've had several problems recently. They are mostly minor and wouldn't be a big deal if they hadn't all hit one right after another. Yesterday when the wrong color of oven arrived, I had had enough and I was down on my knees praying for the Lord to help me endure. I felt much better after that, because relying on Lord for strength is so much better than relying on myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charity, I find it very difficult myself when everything hits at one time -- even if it really is quite insignificant, it's just the timing that makes it significant. ((( hugs ))) At least you're going to the right place -- the throne of God!

I'm not sure where I got that picture, but go ahead & use it. Whenever I see good pics online I usually save them if it's okay. So hopefully it was okay when I saved it -- looks like it was from a clipart place because of the title (girl+laptop).

D