Monday, July 16, 2007

Home

It feels so good to be home. I love my house. I love getting back to my routine. Sometimes I think I love it so much that I miss out on the joys of traveling because of it.

I did have a good time this weekend. I didn't quite feel like my normal upbeat self. I'm still sad about my nephew's death. We had fun Friday night. I enjoyed dinner (Greek food) and the concert (The Rippingtons) and dessert (cheesecake) afterwards. We rode the DART train into downtown Dallas so that was much more relaxing than driving.

Saturday though I was just bleh though. Sugar Pop noticed and asked if I felt ok. I just wasn't my normal happy, upbeat self. Sugar Pop's family is very talkative and I just didn't feel like talking. It is very easy to sit and say nothing. I normally join in the conversation, but I just didn't feel like making conversation. I was tired and sad and would have been quite happy to just sit and read a book. I spent a long time looking at the new JCPenny catalog.

But Sunday I woke up in a great mood because it was Time to Go Home! I am happy to be home and could only be happier if I didn't have to go to work today.

No comments: