Thursday, July 05, 2007

Emotions

I am feeling emotionally down this morning. Reasons: I didn't eat healthy yesterday, hormones (TOM arrived this morning), I spent a lot of time yesterday looking through old photo albums (scanning pictures for my brother's 60th birthday), and this is the 5-year anniversary of my mother's passing (July 2nd was the day she died and July 5th was her funeral).

So to combat these negative emotions, I listened to worship music on my iPod while I was getting ready. Praise and worship music makes me feel better. I will continue listening to it all day to day. I will also be eating healthy and drinking plenty of water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((( hugs ))) Good idea to put the praise music on when you're feeling low. Those 'anniversaries' can be tough, eh? I had a miscarriage on October 15, 1990, where I almost died, and then my dad went missing on November 13, 1990 and they found his body (he drowned) on November 15, 1990 -- it was a terrible time. Now it is bittersweet -- sad, but I've also seen how good God has been to our family through it all. I hope that you can experience bittersweet too. God bless! D

Anonymous said...

P.S. You can use that picture that you asked me about -- I think I got it off of a clip art site. I usually save stuff for future use. D