Monday, July 23, 2007

What Time Is It?

My alarm went off this morning and I got up and started my morning. Turned on the coffee pot, went tinkle, did my bible reading and drank my coffee, wrote in my journal, and then I looked at the clock. It said 5:31 am. That is what time I normally get up. I thought the clock was wrong. I looked at the computer and it said the same thing. I looked at the three clocks in the kitchen - same thing. Checked the cell phone - same thing. Apparently, my alarm clock was wrong. I know that the alarm did go off. No wonder I felt so tired and hit the snooze twice. Sugar Pop is still sleeping, so I'm not going back in there to see what time my clock says until my normal time to get in the shower. It must be at least 30 minutes off. What is really strange about this is that my alarm clock is an atomic clock and it is supposed to set itself automatically. The clock in my office is one also and it shows the correct time.

So the question is, "Why did God want me to get up 1/2 an hour early?"

Interestingly, Sugar Pop just got up at 6:00 am on his day off because he couldn't sleep anymore.

What is up with the early rising today?

P.S. I checked my alarm clock. It was exactly 40 minutes fast. I've changed the battery, so hopefully that will fix the problem.

No comments: