Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cheez-Its

I wanted to overeat Cheez-its yesterday afternoon at work. Instead, I made this list of reasons why I shouldn't:

1. I would miss the No Breakroom Food Habit
2. I would miss the No Flour Habit
3. I would overeat and then not want supper and we are going out with friends.
4. The scale would DEFINITELY be up tomorrow from the sodium.
5. A sick coworker probably sneezed on their hands and then reached in for some chips without washing up first.
6. The bag wasn't sealed last night so a mouse or roach probably got in there and crawled around.
7. Isaiah 55:2
8. Galatians 5:1
9. If hunger is not the problem, then food is not the answer.
10. I'm allergic to Cheezits - I break out in fat.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Alicia (Grumpy Chair) used to talk about picturing all the places that her kids hands had been and then not being tempted by loose food in her house.

Bea said...

Cheez-Its, "I break out in fat."
Laughing, "Mee too."