Thursday, January 18, 2007

Food!

Did you miss me this morning? I started a post during my quiet time, but it is going to make me think more and isn't ready for the "world" yet - if there is even anyone out there reading this. Anyway, I thought I would give you a list today.

Foods I Eat Almost Every Day
1 cup of coffee (half caf/half decaf) with 4 tablespoons powdered milk and a packet of Splenda
Braum's Yogurt
Motts Healthy Harvest Applesauce
Fiber One Cereal
Oatmeal (made with 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, 1 cup milk, and 1/2 cup "Just Blueberries, Just Strawberries, or Just Cherries" - put in a BIG bowl and microwave for 4 minutes, watch to make sure it doesn't boil over)
Fresh Fruit - since it is winter it is usually an apple or clementines
Health Valley 14 Garden Vegetable Soup with a can of chicken - sometimes with a little curry seasoning in it. Yum!
Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Ezekiel 4:9 Sesame Bread (These are sprouted grain breads and contain no flour - look for them in the freezer section)
Carrots
Laughing Cow Cheese
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
String Cheese
14 gms of Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter with Honey
Grilled or Baked Chicken
A fresh salad (see picture here) with olive oil and vinegar dressing
Steamed veggies seasoned with Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1 glass of wine
SF/FF Chocolate Fudge Pudding made with Braums 1% Milk

I don't eat ALL those things everyday, but these are the foods that make up the majority of what I eat most of the time. These are also the things I miss the most when we are away from home.

Things I used to eat/drink a lot, but hardly ever have now
Cereal
Fast Food
Soda
Gum
Ice Cream
Fudgesicles
Packets of Hot Chocolate
Candy
White Flour

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Janice Taylor
Our Lady of Weight Loss
Is on Discovery Health
TONIGHT at 9:30pm
(Check local listing to confirm time zones)