Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy

Happy are those who don't listen to the wicked, who don't go where sinners go, who don't do what evil people do. They love the Lord's teachings, and they think about those teachings day and night. They are strong, like a tree planted by a river. The tree produces fruit in season, and its leaves don't die. Everything they do will succeed. - Psalm 1:1-3

Yes, this describes the people at Happy. That is why I want to work there.

Heavenly Father, please provide the job I have been waiting for. I want to work with Happy people. I want to produce fruit and not feel like my efforts are for a tree that will wither and die. I want to work for a CEO who says, "I must decrease and He must increase." A CEO who will toast YOU when the business succeeds. I have been waiting for over a year. Dear Lord, please provide. Amen.

No comments: