Wednesday, January 03, 2007

D's Quiz

D posted this quiz over on her blog and asked for other people to post their answers. Here are mine:

1. What type (make, model) of vehicle do you see yourself purchasing next?
Most likely a Toyota of some sort, but it's at least three years down the road, so I haven't thought to much about it.

2. Name a great product that you think everyone should know about.

The UPS Store. Well, at least the one we use because the people there are great. It is so nice to have a safe place to have packages delivered - no worries about them being left on the front porch when no one is home.

3. List three of your pet peeves.

* Photo Christmas cards with only the children instead of the whole family.
* How everytime I find a product I really like, it gets discontinued. This has happened SO many times!
* People using their cell phones in the movie theater.

4. What do you dislike the most about your job, or station in life?
You really don't want to start on my job, do you? Probably the things that causes most of my stress is having SEVEN bosses. Well, actually now, it is just six because my favorite one (the man who actually lives his Christian faith isn't one of my bosses any more.

5. What is a recent favourite treat of yours (food or non-food)?
The new Glade candles made with essential oils. They smell great!

6. If you could have a $500 shopping spree, what store would you like it to be at, and what would you buy?
An office supply store. I love office supplies and electronic gadgets. I'm just sure I could find all sorts of great things for $500.

7. What book are you reading right now?
Max Lucado Devotional Bible, My Utmost for His Highest, and A Year with C.S. Lewis

8. What features would your 'dream house' have?
Hmmm...since I'm dreaming and I don't have to worry about affording it or cleaning it -- a home gym, a swimming pool, a hot tub, a media room, a separate guest house for company, a large well-lit kitchen designed for my personal chef...BIG DREAMS, Huh? Actually, I am quite content in my current house. It needs a little updating in the kitchen and I wish I had a powder bath of my little office, but all in all it's a good place to live.

9. Where would you like to be at this time next year?
Getting ready to celebrate being at my new job for a year. (Of course, I haven't been offered a new job yet, but hopefully SOON!)

10. Name something new that you'd like to try in 2007.
A heart rate monitor. I've been wanting one for months now and sometime soon I will get one.

1 comment:

ADasa said...

Good answers! I'd like a chef too!! And a maid! But I digress! I haven't figured out what I'd like to try in 2007 and what product I think everyone should know about. I worked on this quiz for a while before posting it, and I know that I had an idea of what my answers would be when I wrote the questions, but I can't recall those two. Hmmm...it'll take some more pondering I think! Great blog!!
D