Sunday, January 07, 2007

Weekly Weight Average

Today is the day I calculate my weekly weight average. It was 130.9. Exactly the same as last week (totally amazing). I am THRILLED! At the beginning of the week I was afraid I wouldn't end up in my weight range (127-131) this week. I am excited to be there (even though it is just barely).

Today is my first Sunday to not where my pedometer or exercise. It is great. You know God really knew what he was doing when he invented the Day of Rest. I feel free today - free from guilt about not exercisings, free from worries about getting all my steps in, free to sit back and relax. I love it.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I almost always take Sunday off too - unless I am really stressed and then I take a long slow walk or do light stretching - but then I don't think of it as exercising - I think of it as fresh air or relaxing - like a hot bath.